I linked last week to Seeds Family Worship and their CDs. Here’s a little more info: the regular price for the CDs are $12.98 each, but that price is for a two-pack of the same CD (so you can keep one and give one away).

The folks at SFW have been kind enough to create a special coupon for Between Two Worlds readers. At their store enter BTW20 and you’ll get 20% off of regularly priced CDs. (It doesn’t apply to DVDs or T-Shirts). So with the discount and the fact that they are two-packs, it essentially ends up being just over $5 per CD.

And here’s some free stuff:

Worship leaders can get free chord sheets for all the songs here.

You can download a Scripture memory checklist, as well as memory cards for each album.

And they have three songs for free on YouTube using the style of kinetic typography:

Phillipians 4:6-7, “Do Not Be Anxious”

1 Timothy 4:12, “Young”

Psalm 55:22, “Cast Your Cares”

Comments:

13 thoughts on “Scripture Set to Song: 20% Off CDs and Free Videos”

1. Stephanie says:

Justin- are there any companies out there that are doing scripture songs in the ESV? Do you think it is confusing for children to learn a song with a scripture in NIV an then read it differently in their ESV bible?

1. Bryan Thompson says:

Hey — I’m not Justin, but go to http://forevergratefulmusic.com/ for ESV Scripture songs. I have #s 4 and 6, and I love them.

2. Jamsco says:

Or go here:

And choose ESV (NIV is the default) and then the song CD will show up. This is from John Piper’s church.

2. Dan Phillips says:

Gee, Justin… aren’t those first two a little, you know, upbeat for you? Can I get you a comfy chair, a little Ovaltine, maybe find a nice game show on the TV for you?

(c;

3. Wow! This is awesome, what a great way to learn the Words of God!

4. JR says:

We got our SEEDS CD’s today, and had them playing at lunch time.

A little later my one of my five year olds is drawing, and what do I hear “…Don’t be anxious…about anything….”

All after one listen. Good stuff.

Might I recommend Jamie Soles as well?: http://www.solmusic.ca/

5. Brian Mikul says:

For songs in ESV, also check out Sovereign Grace Ministries – http://www.sovereigngracestore.com/ The newer Hide The Word Cds are ESV.

6. Brian Mikul says:

Okay – so after checking the first link, they are the same CDs just available at a different place….

7. Wally Morris says:

The music is so “upbeat” that it draws attention away from the Word. Doesn’t appeal to me at all.

8. Scripture memory music REALLY WORKS. How many songs can you still sing from high school? I’ve had situations (evangelism, temptation) where a Scripture immediately snaps to mind because of the music.

You can also get any of the nine “Hide the Word” CDs by Mark Altrogge, or “Glory Revealed” with music stars like Mac Powell.

Justin Taylor photo