I’ll be on vacation all of next week, unplugged from the blog. As has become an annual tradition, I’ve asked a few friends if they’d cover for me while I’m gone.
I’m thankful for each of these friends, whose work and friendship are a regular encouragement to me in the Lord.
Thanks in advance for treating them well as they set-up shop and blog here in the days ahead.
Here is a little bit of information about these guys:
James H. Grant Jr.
- James (MDiv, RTS) is the senior pastor of Trinity Reformed Church in Rossville, Tennessee.
- James is the author of a expositional commentary on 1-2 Thessalonians (Preach the Word series, edited by Kent Hughes), forthcoming from Crossway.
- James blogs at In Light of the Gospel.
- James pronounces the words “Bill” and “Beale” the same way. He has also been a preacher for half of his life, though he is only in his early 30s!
- Andy (PhD, Trinity) is Research Manager for D. A. Carson and Administrator of Themelios.
- Andy is the editor of Carson and Moo’s Introducing the New Testament and the author of Let Go and Let God?
- Andy blogs at his own blog and also at the Gospel Coalition blog.
- Andy has twice as many doctorates as children.
- Dane (PhD, Wheaton) serves as Senior Editor in the Bible Division at Crossway.
- Dane is the author of A New Inner Relish: Christian Motivation in the Thought of Jonathan Edwards (Christian Focus).
- Dane blogs at Strawberry-Rhubarb Theology.
- Dane is the reigning, undisputed world champion in the contest, Best Theology Blog Named for Pie!
- Tony serves as Editorial and Research Assistant to C. J. Mahaney in Sovereign Grace Ministries.
- Tony is the author of A Christian Guide to Reading Books, forthcoming from Crossway. (You can read about his process for writing it here.)
- Tony blogs at Miscellanies: A Cross-Centered Blog.
- Tony hails from the great state of Nebraska—poised any year now to reclaim their dominance in college football! (Go Big Red!)
- Robbie (PhD cand., Southern) is Special Assistant to the Senior Vice President [=Russell Moore] of the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary.
- Robbie contributes to the Evangel blog.
- Robbie likes Andrew Peterson’s music—a lot. And he looks like Russell Moore.