The “Fighter Verse” Scripture memory program is now available as both an iPhone® / iPad® app and as an Android® app.

“Learn more about Bible memory at FighterVerses.com, where you can see weekly verses and subscribe to the devotional blog. You can also find Bible memory helps, review tools, downloadable resources, songs, audio, and tips for launching a church-wide memory program.”

Comments:

11 thoughts on “Bible Memory App”

1. staffaction says:

This is a GREAT app! Definitely worth what they charge for it. Lots of functionality…but basically I just enjoy being able to pull up the weekly memory verse when I have a moment of downtime standing in line or on the subway.

2. Steve Dawe says:

I’d enjoy the app more if it didn’t keep crashing.

3. Adam Coppock says:

This is a great app. Navigators have released one called “Verseminder” also which is an adapted version of the Topical Memory System that is also a wonderful tool.

4. Great app! Ourseven year old daughter is enjoying memorizing the Word of God using it on our iPad. A great example on how we can use technology for good purposes.

Thanks.

5. beth says:

@Steve, if you are still having problems, you can contact app support: http://www.fighterverses.com/store/android-app-support/

6. This is useful, I have also been working on a Web Application to help people memorize Scripture on the web : http://www.stephenramsay.com/webapplications/bible_memorizer

7. Will it work for iPod Touch? I do hope so! Thank you for having this available for others. I am looking forward to hear the answer to see if this will work on iPod Touch!

Hungry to eat His Word,
    ‘Guerite ~ BoldLion

8. Robert says:

‘Guerite ~ BoldLion

Absolutely works on the Ipod Touch! I have had it on mine for more than two weeks. Works wonderfully!

Robert