I enjoyed the opportunity to talk with Don Whitney about his new book on Praying the Bible.
Here are Crossway’s timestamps for the conversation:
- 00:00 – What is your ministry background?
- 00:54 – As you travel around the country, what are some of the common complaints you hear from Christians related to their prayer lives?
- 02:19 – What would you say to someone who feels like a failure in prayer?
- 04:40 – What areas of Scripture are particularly conducive for prayer?
- 05:47 – What are the Psalms of the Day?
- 07:55 – Can you illustrate praying through Psalm 23?
- 11:51 – How will praying the Bible help us remain focused in prayer?
- 13:37 – What are the sorts of testimonies you hear from people who have started praying the Bible?