Was it a long, hard weekend? Are you not quite ready to face another week? I have good news for you. Herewith, no one but THREE embeds. Odds are at least one will be funny.

HT: Twenty-Two Words

Have you seen this one? It’s, uh, different, but you’ll laugh, and then wonder why you’re laughing.

HT: Michael Duffy

And finding Brian Regans clips I haven’t seen is always a pleasant surprise.

HT: Where I Am

Comments:

7 thoughts on “Monday Morning Humor”

1. Brandon says:

Definitely thumbs up on the first one.

2. Stephen Shead says:

The second one (the second half) reminds me of the all-time classic of this genre, Ernst Toch’s very amusing “Geographical Fugue”: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeH-zW0l58M

(That’s a very fast version, wobbly and not well balanced, but they do it very well.)

3. donsands says:

Good funny stuff. Gracias.

4. Michael says:

Brian Regan rocks. At first I thought he was a little out there but the more I listen to him the more he cracks me up!

Son Followers Blog

5. Gregory says:

Some funny stuff. But in all honesty, the Republicans in the first video who snubbed Obama ought to be ashamed. I am not an Obama fan by any stretch, but for goodness sakes! What a sorry sack of saps we have in Congress right now. To treat the man that way is completely inexcusable and sets a horrible example for for our country. Where in the world have the leaders and the grown ups gone? Sad. So very sad.

6. Lou says:

Hey Gregory, I thought that video was of Republicans snubbing Obama when I first saw it, but I think they were Russian, not USA.

Kevin DeYoung is the senior pastor at Christ Covenant Church in Matthews, North Carolina. He is chairman of the board of The Gospel Coalition, assistant professor of systematic theology at Reformed Theological Seminary (Charlotte), and a PhD candidate at the University of Leicester. Kevin and his wife, Trisha, have seven children. You can follow him on Twitter.