Thanks to all who came to my Gospel Coalition workshop on “Justification versus Self-justification.”  It was great to see you.  You can access my paper here: TGClecture

Comments:

16 thoughts on “Favorite proposal of 2011”

1. Paul Zahl says:

What a great paper!
    In the great Ulster words of Tina Turner,
    this paper is “Simply the Best”.

1. Ray Ortlund says:

Thanks, Paul. You’re a delight.

2. Rob says:

I was kicking myself for not signing up for this workshop. I’m glad to see I can still get the material, and look forward to reading it. Thank you for this!

3. Eric says:

Awesome! So wanting to read this.

4. Dan says:

Thanks so much for sharing this! I really enjoyed your workshop.

5. Gunner says:

Pastor Ortlund,

Thank you so much for your ministry at TGC, and for sharing the paper here. I was deeply blessed and challenged by what you shared and pray that it will have a long-lasting impact on my soul and the people I get to walk with.

Gunner

6. Danny says:

Pastor Ray,
    I was blessed by your ministry at TGC and especially for honoring both Your Heavenly Father, through trumpeting free justification in Jesus, and for honoring your earthly father as well. I was touched deeply by the truth of the gospel subject matter, your fine paper, and your sweet, warm spirit. See you, Lord willing, in Maine. My treat for a lobsta, while we chat about Calvin, 3.2.7!
    Danny

7. MatthewS says:

Is there an audio of this?

1. Ray Ortlund says:

It’s my impression, Matthew, that the audio will be posted in due course.

8. Michael Price says:

Thank you! I very much needed this – Great insight!

9. Drew says:

Ray,

Thanks for making this available. Very helpful. It was great to hear this last week and connect with you again.

– Drew