Seven links for your weekend enjoyment:
1. The Ten Weirdest New Animals of 2010 (My favorite is the Yoda Bat.)
2. Tim Keller: What We Owe the Poor
3. Andy Crouch on “Stonewashed Worship” and why churches are striving to appear “authentic” – just like the rest of consumer culture.
4. “Out of Egypt, I Called My Son“: Kevin DeYoung looks at the fulfillment of a puzzling prophecy
5. A Deadly Ritual: 5 Men Who Died from Shaving (I think I might grow a beard now…)
6. A provocative article from Owen Strachan that wonders about the violence inherent in football. “Football and the Limits of Conscience”