Kindle Deal: Rosemary: The Hidden Kennedy Daughter by Kate Clifford Larson. $2.99.
Seven of the best articles I came across:
2. Adam Johnson – Online Education is Relation-less? A provocative take on why we shouldn’t underestimate the power of “brick and mortar” in education.
3. Michael Kelley – The Gospel is for Older Brothers, Too. The Father doesn’t only love the prodigal.
4. Amy Whitfield – Parenting in a New Day of Presidential Politics. Good counsel here on how to talk with our kids.
5. Steve Bezner – The Thing About Old People. Don’t discount the wisdom in your congregation.
6. Daniel Im and Todd Adkins – A series on the “why” and the “what” of developing a leadership pipeline. Here’s part 1.
7. And for fun, here is a 6-minute video collection of the Dowager Countess’ best burns on Downton Abbey. Terrific.